Product Code: 866-850
inc GST for Australian Customers$270.00AUD $215.00 (ex GST)
for International Customers
Bosch Motorsport BR540 in tank fuel pump,
F 02U V0U 343-01, F02UV0U343-01,F 02U V0U 343, F02UV0U343, Suitable for E85
This is a hugely popular in-tank E85 compatible fuel pump capable of supplying 450 L/Hr.
This pump is great for E85, E10, Any Flex Fuel and Gasoline/Petrol.
1 x E85 Compatible Fuel Pump
1 x Fuel Proof Connector
1 x Filter Sock
OUTLET: Suits 9mm (3/8") Hose
Highest flowing Bosch in-tank fuel pump available!!
- Up to 540 l/h @ open flow
- Up to 460 l/h @ 40Psi (2.75bar)
- Up to 380 l/h @ 80Psi (5.5bar)
- An amazing 270l/h @ 145Psi (10.0bar)
- High flow all the way up to the 190Psi (13.0bar) Pressure Relief Valve setting
- 9.0mm (nom.) barbed outlet fitting suits rubber or nylon hose
- Light weight (550g) and Compact 46mm body size
- Includes electrical connector with wires
- Includes High flow filter
- Draws ~16A @ 40Psi (2.75bar), ~19A @ 80Psi (5.5bar), ~24A @ 145Psi (10.0ba
ENGINE POWER DELIVERY:
Different fuels and engine configurations change the amount of fuel required to produce a specific amount of engine power. The table below indicates most of the variations of fuels and engine setups. Choose the engine and fuel type that most accurately matches the engine set up in your vehicle.
NOTE: Most supercharger applications require a large amount of power to run the supercharger. Consult with your supercharger supplier for the amount of power your supercharger will consume and subtract that amount of power from the table below.
NOTE: All Power estimates are for 3 Bar of Fuel Pressure, and are HP and KW at the engine.
|PETROL / GASOLINE||E85|
|Naturally Aspirated||1280HP / 954W||Naturally Aspirated||1046HP / 780KW|
|Up To 1 Bar Boost||1070HP / 790KW||Up To 1 Bar Boost||880HP / 6565KW|
|1 to 2 Bar Boost||900HP / 671KW||1 to 2 Bar Boost||740HP / 551KW|
FUEL PUMP ACCESSORIES
|866-031||Bulk Head Terminal|
|866-021||In tank wiring kit|
|S-400G-06||Submersiable Fuel hose|